Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kayla Bridals - Duncan Estates

This Summer I will be updating my blog with sessions from last Fall. I took Kayla's bridal portraits a couple weeks before Lucy was born and so with a new baby I didn't have time to blog her bridals after her December Wedding. I photographed a wedding a couple weeks ago and saw Kayla again and she is already expecting her first child. I'm so happy for her and I know she will be a great mom! We met at Duncan Estates in Spartanburg which is always a beautiful location for bridal portraits.
gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer gaffney bridal photographer

No comments:

Follow this blog

About This Blog

Feedjit


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

rt click

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP