Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Valentine Kissing Booth Sessions - Gaffney, SC

Themed, stylized sessions are my new hobby! I love creating all the props and styling it to look just right. I go a little bit overboard sometimes :) For Valentines mini sessions this year I created a kissing booth. I used the backside of my lemonade stand and decided to do an unexpected color combination of red and Teal. I really love how it came out!  I am planning on doing another stylized session in May. I will probably do the lemonade stand again since it was such a big hit last year! 
kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth kissing booth

No comments:

Follow this blog

About This Blog

Feedjit


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

rt click

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP