Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lemonade Stand Mini Sessions Gaffney, SC Photographer

May 12th, 2012 I will be hosting a special mini session. What says childhood fun like a lemonade stand? The pictures below are a sample of what the set up will look like. Of course these were taken in my front yard instead of the location I will be using. I had a lot of fun creating this little set and can't wait to get it all together. I just need to get the one thing missing from these photos....your child (children) of course!

Here are the details.

May 12th
There are eight (8) 20 minute spots available starting at 3:00 Pm with the last spot scheduled at 7:00 pm.

Cost: $100 for session and your choice of 5 prints ($200 value) or 3 digital files ($200 value) with rights to print. There will also be an option of purchasing additional prints or digital files if you just can't choose.

The session is 20 minutes, I will allow families if you would like to do a fun family session.

I recommend that you dress in yellows, greens, or other pastel colors would work well.

Please email me at sarahhawkinsphotography@gmail.com or contact me on my facebook page to schedule your session. I will give you the details of location and your timeslot at that time.


IMG_2272crop

IMG_2312

IMG_2316

IMG_2324

IMG_2283crop

IMG_2240crop
IMG_2228

2 comments:

Sandy Keys said...

So cute Sarah! Can't wait to see the pics from your sessions!! :)

Jamie said...

Such a cute and creative idea! Love these shots, hope you come back and share more!

Follow this blog

About This Blog

Feedjit


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

rt click

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP