Thursday, December 16, 2010

In the Spirit of Giving

I want to use my talent that God has given me. I want to use it not only to make money but also to help people that are less fortunate. These days there are more and more people out of work that can barely buy groceries or pay for their electric bills let alone purchase a portrait session. I know there are also families out there that have a mother, father or even child who is sick maybe with Cancer or another debilitating illness. I would love to photograph one of these families. Is there a family in your life that would really love to have some pictures taken but really can't afford it right now. Tell me their story. Why do you think they are deserving of a free session? I will choose one family that will receive a free session, a CD of at least 30 images from their session and one 8x10 print of their choosing and a 4x6 of every proof from their session. Please send your nominations in to sarahhawkinsphotography@gmail.com. There will be no voting, these people will not be exploited in any way. There really is nothing in this for me except the feeling of joy I will have from giving to a deserved family. Please send me your nominations by December 31st. The winner will be chosen by the middle of January. Please nominate someone that is within 25 miles of Gaffney. If you have any questions ask in the comments below

1 comment:

linda said...

Great idea, I'm thinking of who I could nominate.

Follow this blog

About This Blog

Feedjit


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

rt click

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP