Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Pelletier Family - Boiling Springs Photographer

This family looks like they stepped out of the pages of a magazine! But, this family was not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. They are in the ministry, travel around the world teaching people about God. I admire them so much for that. I am so glad to have been able to capture them at this time in their lives. I pray that God blesses them and their ministry!



Blog22

Blog1
Blog2


Blog5

Blog9

mdd _20x20_01

7 comments:

Erin Hull said...

Sarah you have done an absolutely fantastic job with this family!Makes me wish I lived closer so that you could do some for my family! Love 'em.

Catrina, Miss Fourteen Photography said...

What a stylish family! Great job!! I LOVE the third one!!

kashford said...

what a gorgeous family! LOVE #3

MarieO said...

You really capture the essence of family!!! Love your work!

Katie Jeanne Photography said...

What a beautiful family you photographed! We need family photos taken like YESTERDAY, wish you were closer, I'd hire you in a minute!

Hawk said...

Great job Sarah!!

A.Sanchez said...

This is one good looking family! You did a gorgeous job!

Follow this blog

About This Blog

Feedjit


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

rt click

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP