Thursday, August 12, 2010

Christmas Card Mini-Sessions - Gaffney Photographer

Hey everyone! I'm excited about some things I'm going to have coming up soon. I am planning on having a cute kid contest in September for someone to win a free session. I also am trying to finalize dates for Christmas Card Mini-Sessions in October. Start thinking about whether you want to sign up for one. If I get enough response for the October mini sessions I may schedule another one in early November. They will be 20 minute sessions, the cost will be $50 and you will get a CD with one High Res. photo for you to use on your Christmas cards. There will be an option to purchase more digital files and / or prints from your session. I also have Christmas card templates available if you want to get your cards printed through me. Just let me know at your session if you would be interested in that. I look forward to the months ahead and the beautiful images that are just waiting to be created!

1 comment:

vannasmom said...

That sounds like a good deal!

Follow this blog

About This Blog

Feedjit


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

rt click

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP