Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Katie and Andrew -Couple Photographs - Gaffney Photographer

My sister Katie asked me to photograph her family for her Christmas cards this year. I took pictures of her "fur babies", my first experience with dogs! Here is a little sample of the great shots I got. They were so much fun, We laughed a lot! Aren't they a good looking couple? Especially my beautiful sister!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah, these are fabulous! I wish we lived closer; I would've had you take pictures of Ryan and me when we were engaged!

Katie said...

Love them!! Thanks again for doing them. Check out my blog. I gave you a "shout out"!

Follow this blog

About This Blog

Feedjit


Our Blogger Templates Web Design

rt click

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP